Welcome to GB Dental!
We look forward to meeting you and invite you to experience our personal approach to the fine quality dentistry for which we have become renowned.
Our professional team always help make your experience with us as positive and comfortable as possible. We listen carefully to your concerns and desires as understanding these are an important factor in your result.
On your first visit to GB Dental you can expect the following:
1. As you arrive at reception you will be greeted by a member of our friendly team who will request a few details from you including, address, phone number, e-mail, and private health fund details and medical history. For your convenience and privacy, much of this can be completed prior to your arrival by downloading our Medical History Form and completing it at your leisure.
2. In the event you arrive early, you can relax in our modern, comfortable waiting room equipped with a variety of current reading material, toys for children, a flat screen TV, relaxing music and free Wi-Fi.
3. A member of our team will escort you into one of our modern, comfortable surgeries which offer the latest dental technologies as well as comforts for yourself such as flat screen TV’s and relaxing music. You will then be introduced to your experienced dentist/hygienist who will provide a comprehensive assessment of your current oral health.
Treatment may include:
• Diagnostic X-Rays
• Professional Clean and Polish
• Fluoride Treatment
• Periodontal and Oral Cancer Screening
• Cosmetic discussion (if required) at no additional cost
4. So you can make an informed decision about your oral health, you will be advised on any areas of concern and provided a personalised treatment plan outlining the various treatment options available. If all is well, we recommend six monthly visits to maintain optimal oral health.
As a new patient we will request you fill out a medical and dental health form. For your convenience you can download this form, fill it out at your leisure and bring it with you to your appointment. Alternatively, you can email or fax it back to us. If you don’t get a chance to do so, we will just request you take a few minutes before your appointment to complete the form.
All information provided to us is used solely to ensure that we gain a complete understanding of your oral health to provide you with the best possible treatment and is held in the strictest confidence.
Medical History Form Download